Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party 2008

Tonight we had our annual Halloween party!!!

Me and Brandy 80 girls


Me & Nathan


Brandy & Richard


Angie & Kodis


Jeff & Nikki


Tristin & Anishia

Travis and his girlfriend

Harley & Kellie


Melissa & Wade

Macy, Josh, & Levi



Nathan & Angie


Me and Jason (My personal trainer, Thanks for keeping me motivated!!!
I would have given up by now.)

The sister's and BFF- My Favorite girls

Me and my sissy's
Me, Ernesto & Brandy


So........... this year we didn't break a table, but we did have a contest to see who could get the most signatures on our chest, I won and no Brandy I did not cheat:). We think we're funny, Oh wait we ARE!!!


I think this year was one of the funniest years. We didn't have much problems like some of the previous years like my coffee table breaking in half (even though I laughed my ass off and it was mine Brandy and Mike's fault), or When Brandy decided to jump out of the truck going 30 to 40 miles an hour (she didn't want to go home cause she loves me so much). And best of all no one puked!!!! I can't wait until next year. Thanks to everyone who took pictures since I was a slacker this year!!! And thanks everyone for making this a fun night!!







5 comments:

Just us said...

LOL whatever u cheated!!! LMAO I 4got about jumping out of my truck!!! Good Timez!!! I luv ya!!

Kara said...

Nice costume! You guys look great!!

tammy said...

wow! looks like you guys got a little wild... Luv you Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You definelty know how to throw a kick ass party. I will definelty be there next year.

Missy Lee said...

Thanks again for inviting us! I forgot about the picture where I'm fondling Wade's goods... Whoops!! ;) I'll always remember your little "bush" too! That was freakin hilarious!!