Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This Halloween we stared the morning off with the school parade. I tried my hardest to get some pictures, but the kids were running through the parade. I got there at 8:30 the kindergarten walked before the rest of the school because they are only half day. The rest of the school was supposed to start at 9:00 but they didn't start until 9:30. I felt bad for all the antsy little brothers and sisters that came to watch. I really felt bad for their parents, I remember those days.
Bryson
His teacher Mrs. Atwood
Ryan
His Teacher Mr. Turner
Josh
Like I said they were running through
the parade, so I thought this was Josh's
teacher Mr. Richmond. It wasn't!! It's
Mr.Welker! Oh well I tried.
And then off to trick or treating.......Josh will work for candy.
Ryan............Wuz up!!!!
Bryson.. Mr. funny bones
We headed out early to try to make our rounds because Josh was going to go out with his friends. Well we didn't make it to every one's house we were planing. We did make it to Grandma Bonnie's and Grandpa Gayson's, Becky's, Angie's, Craig and Marci's, and Nana's.

This picture didn't turn out that well, but it's the only one I took
Grandma Bonnie, Grandpa Gayson and the BoysAfter that I took Josh and Eliott to Ian's so they could go trick-or-treating. Brandy, Richard, Easton, Jaedyn,Ryan, Bryson, and I went around Brandy's house. about 10 Minutes into it Bryson said he didn't feel good, he didn't want to get anymore candy so I knew he was sick.

Ryan and all his candy... Oh no I'm in trouble!
My sick little boy



When we got home he was acting OK. He fell asleep in the living room. He woke up crying, I had him come in my room. He told me his tummy hurt. He looked at me and said "I'm going to puke". I grabbed him and tried to run to the bathroom. But I didn't make it, it ended up all over my bedroom floor.
If anyone knows me I have a weak stomach when it comes to puke. I went to get our carpet cleaner, but Nathan's mom has it... GREAT!! I cleaned it up gagging the whole time.
That just made me think of a time when I think I was about 8 or 9. My aunt Becky was at my house babysitting and me and my cousin Annie thought it would be good to eat raw spaghetti noodles dip in peanut butter and hot dogs (we always made up new food inventions). I got sick that night and puked. My aunt Becky couldn't clean it up because it was making her sick. So she took out the vacuum and vacuumed it up. I remember the vacuum stinking forever. (sorry I had to write down that memory while it was on my mind)

3 comments:

Kara said...

the boys look great!!! Poor Bryson that's so sad...it's not fun when any kid is sick, let alone puking all over and having to smell it! I think i might gag reading about it! YUCK!!!

Just us said...

Oh my poor beep!! I knew he wasn't feeling good when he didn't want to play with his "girlfriend" Jaedyn! (oh yess girls he's taken!)I hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I remember that like it was yesterday! I was pregnant with Eric, and my stomache was weak! oh the memories!!! love ya