Saturday, October 18, 2008

What can I say.........We LOVE this bar!!!

We went to the Tavernacle to celebrate my dad's birthday. April was in town, so it was also a celebration to see her (I love you April!!). We had quite the turn out, Nathan & I, Brandy & Richard, Macy & Jimmy, Lacy & Matt, April, Jen, Ernesto, John, Cody, My Mom & Dad, Kelleen & Steve, Jed, Tristin & Amisha, and some of Richards friends and some of Matt's friends also showed up.
Me and Nahan

My BFF Brandy and Me
Me and my Mom and Dad
Macy, Me, Lacy & Brandy










At the bar you pay to request a song to be played, well for my dad's birthday we requested a song but they couldn't find it. So they asked us if he was fun to tease, if anyone knows my dad he is hilarious. They had him go up on the piano and do "head and shoulders knees and toes" and every time he goofed up he had to take 1 item of clothes off. Well he goofed up 3 times so they slowed the song WAY down for him. When he finally got it right he got to choose a girl from the audience. We all pointed to Brandy(cause she is such a good sport;) I love you Brandy!) She had to get up on the piano with my dad and point to his "head and shoulders knees and toes" except it was "head and shoulders penis toes" At the end of the song they were singing Knees & toes, Knees & toes, Knees & toes.........................................over and over again so it looked like she was going up and down on him!! It was so funny after Brandy was saying that it was so wrong because my dad is like her dad (once again I LOVE YOU BRANDY!!!!) We sang and danced the night away (And got a "little" tipsy).

It was a fun night except for a couple of our acquaintances that like to think they are still in high school start fights and be immature. It seems when ever they come out to play with us they always start drama. I didn't care I stayed inside and had a blast while they were outside fighting!! (you know who you are) Let's just say we won't be inviting them anymore.

5 comments:

Annie said...

LOL! There's always those kinda people in every crowd! Gotta love 'em!! I wish I could've gone but I didn't have a sitter! :(

Missy Lee said...

How fun! I actually work with one of the piano players (Troy). He is AWESOME!! I didn't know you guys still see Ernesto. I remember when Melanie would talk to him all night long, and you guys would sluff 9th grade to catch the UTA and go meet those guys. How cool that you are all still in touch. I LOVE the Tavernacle too! It's a great, fun place to go on the weekends. I'll have to ask Troy if he remembers your dad and Brandy on the piano!

Jen and Jaylie said...

Just so you know, I will be your DD anytime! That was so fun!!! Thanks for inviting me !!! :D

Just us said...

That was so much FUN!!! Good times thanks to our DD (luv ya JEN) AND Cory that was fun (although so wrong on so many levels!!! lol;))

Annie said...

HEY! I tagged you in my blog so check it out! Also, is that Lacy Ragsdale in the pictures??