Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

The kids had a pretty god Christmas this year, I think Santa was too good. I love to see how excited the kids get. It brings back memories when I was a kid and My sisters and brother and I could never sleep because how excited we were. This year they started waking us and 4:30am, we didn't even go to bed until 2:30am. We told them to go back to bed, after the fourth time we finally got up at 7:00.


Ryan was a little excited for his i pod!
It snowed all night this is what we woke up too!
Around 1:00pm we went down to Salt Lake City to visit Nathan's side of the family and this is what it looked like there, SUN and no SNOW!!
Later that night My mom and dad, Angie and Kodis, Nikki and Jeff, and Garret came over for dinner and more presents.
My mom and dad

Nathan and I
Kodis and Angie
Nikki and Jeff
Mom, Dad, Garret, Josh, and Ryan

After that at about 8:30pm we headed over to Brandy for more presents.
WOW, what a busy but good Christmas!

No comments: