Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Pictures

Today We had our family pictures taken. Of course it had to be freezing, the weather has been so warm the first few weeks of the month... Well not today! My cousin Kristin and her husband Caiser have a photography business. Caiser was the brave one to come and take our pictures in the frigid weather! I must say he did an awesome job! Thanks Kristin and Caiser for the awesome pictures and Caiser for freezing your butt off. We love you!



Nathan's side of the family
Nathan and his brother's Harley and Vance
Harley's family
Harley, Kelly, Tyler, Kylee, and Vance
Summer's family
Ivan, Summer, Sita, Mele, and Amaleiha

3 comments:

Kara said...

So cute!! They turned out good. I love the one of you and Nathan and of your family! Very cute!

Just us said...

Love them ! I like the one on the stairs! I wanna steal that idea!!

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

they turned out nice. Surprised you got his family 2 take pix like that lol.. but very cute!!