Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Ore House

April was in town for Christmas and New years she asked us to go to the bar that her and Jen go to since she always goes to the ones we like to go to. At first I wasn't for sure, it didn't sound much fun. It is in the middle of nowhere, I felt like it was out of the movie The Hills Have Eyes. I was waiting for the deformed people. But I have to say it was a blast! Can't wait to go again.
Nathan had to work so it was Brandy, Richard, April, Jen, Jen's mom Jill, Tristin, Mishia, and ME!

We sat next to the bar so we got some shockingly up close and personal views. (I'll I have to say is if your going to wear a skirt and dance on the bar PLEASE make sure you have panties on!)
Thanks April and Jen for the fun night!!!

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

that was so much stinking fun! i can't wait to do it again!!!