Sunday, November 23, 2008

Beginners luck!!

My dad goes out to Wendover every so often and places some sports bets. I was talking to my mom and she was picking some teams for her bet, she told me that I should pick some. So I picked 6 teams, I didn't know anything about the teams I picked. I knew who the Cowboys were and they were playing against the 49ers, but that's it. Well all the Sunday games won! Tonight Saints vs Packers. As I was watching the game I was having an anxiety attack. The first 2 quarters it was close. And then............ the packers got their butt kicked. The Saints only had to win by 3 points but they won by 22!!!! 51 to 29. My $10 bet turned into $450. I'm going to Wendover on Wednesday to get my mula!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! lookie @ U! that's awsome!

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

that was my comment...lol 4got 2 sign in.. blah so anyways yes great beginners luck!

Missy Lee said...

Gotta love beginners luck!!