Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


Tonight Macy, Macy sister Jessi ,Brandy, Brandy's friend Mandi, and I went and seen Twilight. Macy's work rented out a theater and she got 4 extra tickets. We went out to dinner before the movie at Applebee's, they were really busy there was a 30 minute wait then it took an hour just to get our food. Since Macy's work rented out the theater it was not reserve seating, Macy's sister Jessi didn't go to dinner so she was our hero and went and stood in line an hour and 15 minutes before the show started (good thing since Applebee's took so LONG!). It was way good, I loved it! I love Edward! I had an appointment today at the gym with my trainer, I told him I had to come earlier today because I have a date. He looked at me, started laughing and said with who Edward.......YUP!!!

Before We knew about Macy's work Nikki ordered ticket on-line for Sunday,there is about 20 of us going. So Me and Brandy are going again, good thing it was good!
So yes Edward I will go on a second date!!! :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Wasn't it so dang good!! I loved it! I need to go see it again!! By the way you are looking so dang good!! I can't believe how skinny you look!! You Look GREAT!!! Keep it up!! You are giving me motivation!! I need to get my booty in gear.

Heidi said...

ileft a comment to your comment on my blog. I am such a dork. just go over there and read it so I dont have to re-type it. Hey thanks for the clothes!!!!