Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is becoming deja vu!!

So here we are at Wendover once again. We came down to pick up my bet winnings and we had a coupon for a free room, so it cost us nothing but gas and dinner. Don't forget the plus side of $450.
Nikki and Jeff came with us, we didn't get there until 8:00pm. After checking in we went to dinner and then to PLAY. Nikki and I played black jack for about 2 hours did ok, won $50. Nikki and Jeff started to play roulette. I was watching the craps table and decided to play. I hadn't played for a long time and usually when I did I would lose. I started with $10, I did pretty good when ever I would win I would put some of it in my pocket. I had a stack and I told myself when it was gone I was walking away. At about 5:00 am The stack was gone, Nathan asked if I lost everything. I said "NOPE" and pointed to the bulge in my pocket. We went to the cashier.... I won $150. Montego bay was pretty nice to me on this trip! On the other hand, not so nice to Nikki. At one point she had about $100 in her pocket, but she couldn't walk away! She lost $80. But that is what Wendover is all about, and having FUN!! Now we are going to Thanksgiving dinner on 2 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Missy Lee said...

We should all get together and take the "Fun Bus" out sometime. That would be a blast :)

Jadie said...

Steph you look so good!

Jadie