Saturday, July 5, 2008

Elliot's 10th Birthday Party

Today was Eliott's 10th birthday. We went over to his house for pizza, cake, and ice cream. All the kids had fun playing out side and blowing bubbles. As I was going through all my pictures I noticed I have extremely more pictures of Bryson then I do the Josh and Ryan. So i started to think why?? It's because he's the only one that sticks around for pictures, the other two run off!


After the Birthday we stuck around for some late night swimming, we swam from 10pm-12am. After a while Josh decided he was done swimming, he said he was bored. So he was walking in circles around the pool. He left the pool area and walked back to brandy's, let me remind you it was 12 in the morning. We all went looking for him and couldn't find him so me and brandy got in the car. In the mean time Richard and Nathan were looking out the window for Josh in the house, and the sprinklers came on. Sure enough Josh came running out of the bushes. Richard ran to the door and grabbed him, it scared the crap out of Josh. I don't know if he knows how dangerous that was, I know I was scared. All because he didn't want to swim and being stubborn, he is now grounded for a week with no t.v., video games, radio, or outside. Now he's really going to know the meaning of bored. That late night swimming sure did wear Bryson out!!! He fell asleep while we were getting our stuff together.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

OK so it finally worked! I like you page its very cute, mine is so boring. I need to change that! Now you can link over to mine, yeah!!

Kristin said...

Wow! I am so impressed...what's this crap about not knowing what to do, you are totally at professional status already! It took me a few months to figure out I could do a cute background! I'm so excited that you've joined the blog world, its a fun world! We live so close to each other, yet, only talk or see each other a few times a year. Now I can stay all caught up on your life, I'm so happy! Call anytime with questions, however, I don't think you'll have any, I might call you! Love ya!
P.S. looks like a fun filled 4th of July weekend, glad you guys had fun...seems as if you've had enough BBQ's to last you a while!

Kara said...

Steph!! I'm so glad you started a blog. Kristin told me she was showing you and your mom. Now we can stay updated on your cute family!! Sounds like you had quite the weekend. Summer gets so crazy!! I still can't believe how big the boys are....time goes by way too fast!! Keep in touch, the blogging world is fun!!! Love ya! Kara

Just us said...

Those pics of Beep and Jaedyn blowin bubbles turned out soooo cute! what do we always say?(I want a copy of those!)

Just us said...

eliott!!!!!