Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day of School!

6th Grade!!

I can't believe it, 6th grade!!!! WOW how time flies, it feels just like yesterday he was in kindergarten. I walked with the kids to school this morning and it made me sad, Josh doesn't need me to help him find his class or wait for the teacher's to come out anymore. I brought my camera to take pictures, but Josh is too cool now to take pictures at school:(


3rd Grade!



Ryan on the other hand still wants my help. I don't know if he needs it? He also wanted me to take plenty of pictures. He's my big 3rd grader.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! I'm with you, its bittersweet, you want them to go to school & stop driving you crazy, but don't want them to grow up and get big! That's life!

Kara said...

Can't believe how big your boys are getting. I couldn't believe when I read that Josh was in 6th grade. Where does the time go!? Before I know it I will be sending Ethan to school...I don't want that day to come! Cute pictures!

Jen and Jaylie said...

oh my!! it seems like just yesterday you and brandy were prego for the first time! your kids are adorable! when does beep start school?

Stephanie said...

Beep starts kindergarten on Tuesday the 5th:(

Anonymous said...

Wow we were all saying how grown up Ryan looks, and Bryson is suppose to still be a baby!!! I cant believe it!!!

Becky said...

I didn't see Josh's picture at first, Oh my Steph you are going to have a middle schooler next year, then the next day will be graduation!!! I promise