Saturday, July 12, 2008

Provo River

Today we went tubin' down Provo River. When we got there the shuttle driver told us the river was calm, it didn't look calm to me (I'd hate to see it on a rough day). When we got on our tube I was thinking I hope I don't fall off because I won't be able to get back on. We all tried to hook together, we looked back and Richard wasn't with us. I was trying to paddle me and Brandy back to him we hit a rapped, and guess what happened? I fell off. The river was going fast at that point, I couldn't get back on. I was trying to get over to the bank, it was so rough on my feet. (they're bruised now). I finally got back on, did I mention I was pulling brandy along with me the whole time. I didn't want to be alone. After that I was kinda scared. Up the way a little everyone pulled over on an island and waited for everyone to catch up.



We ran into a ton of trees, rocks, and sticks. By about half way down I started getting the hang on paddling and turning my tube. It took us about 2 1/2 hours to go down, it was so much fun!!! I wanna do it again!!




The Girls & The Boys




Here's where we took a break on keystone Island!


2 comments:

Just us said...

I know that was soooooooo fun can't wait till next time!!!!!

Jen said...

that looks so dang fun!!! i can't wait for starvation!!!!