Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Today to celebrate the 4th of July we went to my mom and dad's. We had a barbecue with nana, bompa, Josh, Ryan, Bryson, and I (dad had to work). Then everyone else came over to watch the fireworks, my mom's house has a great view. And of course all the kids wanted to play the wii instead of watching the fireworks!


Bompa, Nana, Josh, Ryan, and Bryson

Bompa had to go supervise, Josh and Ryan think they
are old enough to light fireworks. Conner thought it would be
funny to hold a bottle rocket and light it while holding it.
The only problem is it burnt his hand, he let go of it to
soon and it flew under a car.

Danny's little girl Lexi. She didn't like me at first,
until I gave her candy and took her outside.
She is so cute!!

2 comments:

Jen and Jaylie said...

i love seeing pictures of your kids!!!!!!

Kara said...

Cute pictures Steph!! I still can't believe how big your kids are. I still remember coming to your wedding!!